Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014

  Okay 2014, I have no idea how I barley survived 2013. Well, lets talk about what I plan on doing this year and how I'm going to survive.
  So you want to know what I'm doing for the huge we-lived-its-not-the-end-of-the-world year. I'm going to be full on Trinity 24/7. Not like annoying but, like being yourself all the time and that I personally think that is an amazing thing. If you are brave enough to be you without being afraid of being rejected I give you props and you are my hero.
  I have know idea how I'm going to survive this year I'll probably just do nothing or do stuff and barley survive again but, I've survive this long so I'm pretty sure I can do it again.
  But in all seriousness I'm going to make better grades and give random people compliments everyday(it is a nice thing and original thing). So, tell me what you are going to do for the new year and your new years resolutions. I would love to know tell me in the comments and I may reply or something. Thanks for reading! See you around!
  P.S. You are original no one can replace you and you are the best you there is! Keep being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment