Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lucky

Lucky

      How my seventh grade year had been so far has been lucky not like good luck and bad luck lucky but, lucky as in being lucky I go to a fantastic school. 
      How have I been lucky?  Well, you can't really make luck but I would consider myself lucky because:
  • I have great friends who make me laugh, smile and push me to do my best like family.(thanks to Jessica, Ariel, Haley, and Christine. Love you!)
  • Another way is that I'm actually passing my horizons classes witch was a surprise to me when I got my first progress report and it was all A's!
  •  I also have been recognize by my singing skills by some of the teachers at the high school when I went to region for choir. I scored really high for my age higher than some eighth graders and I was one off from getting in. ( the judges are really picky but I still scored well!)
  • I also have been able to find a lot of the books I like to read in the library witch I used to have a really problem with so, that makes things easier in reading for me to finding good books I'll love!
  • Also, that one of my teachers this year has taught me before so, that makes things better in some ways for me. I don't know why but it does so yeah. ( the teacher is Mr. Mein.)
  • I also can be who I am and people love me for it at least I hope they do but, I'm not going to change so, they should get used to it!
  • Being able to just be able to talk with people with out being shy or quite. I can talk to anybody basically and I'm out there and wild! (ask Ariel...)
  • And, being able to free write this year last year we didn't do that witch really bummed me out since I love to write.
      So, that is why I have considered my seventh grade year so far lucky. What would you consider your seventh grade year has been like so far?   
    

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys like it leave a comment I'll check it out if i can!
    If you dislike it then i will try and write better next time!

    ReplyDelete