Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break

  For spring break my brothers, dad and I are going to Port Aransas to spend spring break.
  I'm not really sure what we are going to do there but all I know is that I'm not going to enjoy it. I have never been a fan of the beach, I mean I like the idea of the beach because its so pretty and fun but it is all sticky and sandy to me I can't take it.
  Well, Port Aransas has more things to do than go to the beach ,which I doubt we will do since it is cold, like we could go shopping at the local stores. I have tons of homework anyway so I might not even be able to have an actual spring break. I will most likely be doing nothing but homework and reading.
  Port Aransas will be okay I guess but I can't be sure. Well, I hope your spring break will be fun and safe. Happy spring break everyone! Enjoy yourselves!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment