Friday, February 7, 2014

My Future

  Everyone thinks about the future even when they were real small. They think about what they want to be when they're grown up, if they are going to be a parent, who their going to marry and all this other stuff. Of course people change and so do their ideas so, their future plans might change as well.
  When I am older I would like to go to collage to become a veterinarian at A&M. I want to go to college because it is hard to find a job when you don't have a degree and it will teach me how to be more independent. I want to become a veterinarian because I love animals, science, I have active listening(which you need if your becoming a vet), and I would be the first veterinarian in my family. I want to go to A&M to become a veterinarian because, they are the best vet school in Texas and I want to learn as much as I can and the best I can about being a vet.
  Of course there are certain classes I need to take in order for me to become a vet and go to collage. The classes I would need to take are physics, chemistry, biology, algebra, mathematics, and trigonometry. These classes will open up more opportunities for me to go to a good collage.
  I would need to go to collage for 4 years then, go to veterinary medicine school for 4 years so, I would have to go to school for 8 years. I would have to score at least a 3.5 for my grade point average to get into a good collage. And, I would need letters of recommendation for me to enter into A&M preferably from a teacher, veterinarian, and a person in your family, this will give me a better chance of getting in.
  The average pay for a veterinarian is around 90,000 a year but, it matters what kind of veterinarian you are and were you live. Veterinarians can work basically anywhere where there are animals they can work in small towns, or big cities it doesn't matter, this makes it easy to find a job wherever you are.
  When I grow up I'm going to become a veterinarian and it will suit me well, I will be studying subjects I enjoy, getting a good pay, doing what I love, and having new experiences. So, that is what I want to be when I grow up. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment