Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What Makes Me Unique?

  Now, everyone is different in their own way, it is what makes them different from everyone else. God made each one of us unique, one of a kind.We all have different personalities, looks, attitudes, likes, dislikes, and lives. We're all different even me. So, what make me unique, well there are many reasons but here are just a few that I know of.
  I'm unique because I have a different past. Everyone's past has shaped them in some way, mine has just shaped me in a weird way. I'm unique because I have had many different opportunities in my life not many kids get to do, like travel a lot and do expensive things.
  I am unique because of my personality and skills. My personality is happy, hyper, intelligent, and super loving. My skills are singing, drawing, writing, and reading. They are what make me Trinity.
  I am unique because I have a different a family and they are who raised me to be the person people love today. They are why I have this long blonde hair, green/gray/blue eyes, pale skin, personality, and life style they make me who I am. My family keeps me going strong when I'm in a bad spot in life and help me see the positive not the negative things in life. I love my family so much for giving me this extraordinary life and I can't thank them enough. 
  I'm different and I can't change that, so I make the best of it and, people love me for it and that is the best thing I could ask for. I'm unique in my own Trinity-like way and I love it and so do others. I am unique because I have a different family, life, and personality than others. I don't know completely how I'm unique but I know I am. We are all unique, embrace it don't hide it because there will always be someone who loves you for you and your difference. What makes you unique? What makes you different than everyone else? Don't be a copy, be an original. Be true, be you. Stand out and shout. Be unique....

"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today...."-James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment