Thursday, November 7, 2013

MY PET PEEVE: GIRLS!

 GIRLS
 I am so glad I get to write about this I've been waiting for a while for this.
  Okay, what is my major pet peeve is GIRLS yeah, yeah I know I'm a girl but at least I have the guts to admit that some of us are annoying.
  So, first off some girls these days are always talking about their appearance being like " I'm FAT!" NO your not and you know it you just want attention from people and for them to notice you. Just, stop, please, stop. Anyway you should feel comfortable in your own skin if you don't, then you better fix that! 
I personally think that if you feel good about your self then you can be a better you, be happier, and find out people really like the real you better than the fake one. I know it sounds like I'm sort of stereo typing this but I was told to rant so I'm going to rant.
  Also, what gets on my nerves is that girls GOSSIP! Gossip is like a virus is slowly spreads from one person to another hurting each other. And it causes so much drama in between friends, couples, and all this other crap. I mean what is the point of gossip to get some one back or to hurt someone for no reason. Why? What is the point? Because, you are a cold hearted little diva. YES! Or, because your jealous of someone else. Spreading rumors won't get you their life. So why bother? I mean you don't like rumors being spread about you so, why do you spread rumors about them? Gossip just stop, just stop.
  Second, girls spend so much time getting ready. Yes, I know again I'm a girl so, your learning from the best. I have also learned first-hand about girls taking forever to get ready from my mother. Of course she does her make up and has to have the right outfit but she doesn't want to feel comfortable in it. I don't know. The reason girls take so long is because they want to find a good outfit to were to school but, what ticks me off is why didn't they think of that before they were low on time. I don't take long to get ready most of the time because I think ahead and lay out my clothes, but when I am taking forever to get ready it is because I'm wearing something fancy, or going out with friend or something.
  Most of all when girls over react over just a tinny-whinny little thing like say I make a small joke about your nose and you flip out when, you make fun of my nose all the time and I don't flip out, I don't get it. I don't know what is wrong with them but, you need to learn a little bit about the real world and how it may feel if you were them. And learn some SELF-CONTROL chill out. Okay, I know I can over react I do some time but I only do it when I can't take your crap any more! I mean some girls just do it because they are snobs or are just jerks or think its the only way to deal with it. Its not. Chill out and just hold it in and don't get freaked out over tinny-whinny little things. GOD!
  Also, I completely hate it when girls blame you for their problems. I know some people think I blame them for my problems when I am simply getting the story wrong or tell my friend (who should help me through them) about my problems. Also, another way I experienced this is when they blame you over something that was their choice and they chose what they wanted to do, no one forced them to do it and they they are all mad at you never wanting to look, speak, be near, or even hear you when IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT! I absolutely hate it, they are such DRAMA QUEENS! I feel like they just are just trying to cause drama all the time with the one person who doesn't want to get involve, doesn't need to get involved, or is just innocent and they want to make you fall hard under the pressure and bring you down. Learn to use your brain and think about this: Did they make you do this? Who made the choice? Was it my choice to make? Would it of caused problems and yet you did it any way? Who caused the problem by making the choice? YOU!
  Look, I know some people are going to get mad at me about this post but dude, girls CHILL OUT, think about it from someone else's point of view, ask your self questions, think before you say or do, and please don't hurt people! I know if I didn't tell you what I hated and how to avoid me hating you, I gave you a heads up on how to act. But, I know you are going to do it any way. You want to know why? Because your girls! I'm a girl so, I have an inside scoop about how we act and how stupid we actually are. So, if you think you really are smart think about what I have posted and ask your self if you have done any of the things listed. I know you can't say "Oh, I have never done that!" because, everyone has at least done it once in their lives (even guys), for me it was when I was like really little but, as I grew I learned how to interpenetrate how we act and how annoying and dumb we are and you are only smart if you have already learned this. Bye!
RANT, RANT, RANT! 
   

  

1 comment: