Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yo Santa

Dear Mr. Big, Jolly, Belly, Guy,
  So, your Santa huh? The guy who sneaks into children homes in the middle of the night and leaves gifts. The guy who rides in sleigh drawn by 'flying' reindeer, and makes it around the whole world in one night and in that time puts gifts under every tree in the world. 
  Sounds pretty far fetched for my taste. I mean how can such a fat guy fit through my chimney when even my itty bitty little brother can't and why does he only eat milk and cookies and not died of diabetes yet. So, yeah how do you even keep track of all the gifts every little kid wants when you can't even remember who is naughty and nice by reading the list only once. I think you just wing it because there is no way Jeremiah was 'nice' last year or even this year he threw a book at my head! 
  I don't think you are real. It has been proven by doctors even about how if you only ate milk and cookies all your life you would be dead. Also, magic flying reindeer are not real, sure reindeer are real but, they can't fly, it's impossible! And, if you do remember every one who is naughty or nice you sure are a jerk, by never giving me what I wanted for Christmas. Btw it is really creepy that you know where every one in the world lives (stalker!). You have been proven fake on multiple accounts by reliable sources. So, who ever you are reading this stop peeping at people's mail it's not legal. Just saying!
So, Mr. Claus if you are real why don't you ever show yourself to children? I mean they believe in you so why don't you show them yourself. I don't know. I don't know about you but I am not going to fill my children's heads with empty hopes and dreams if I have any. So, yeah I don't know why my parents even bothered telling me about you I never really believed in you so, yeah. ( I'm so lonely.)
  So, my mom even told me that Santa isn't real sure his spirit is real but you in a real human form and stuff is not real. But, don't you think its weird going to a department store and sitting on a strangers lap and telling him what you want for Christmas. Ew! Okay, and why do you wear a bright red and white suit if you don't want people to see you. Just saying, bright red is not the best camouflage. Also, why are there so many songs about you? Okay, I'm getting a bit off topic because I'm really tired right now and I have been up for hours studying for a test on Monday. I'm so tired. Never mind back on topic or at least I'm going to try.
  Okay, so Santa you are not real so, mom and dad what I want for Christmas is that $60 sky blue hoodie from Hibbit Sports. Thank You! Bye-Bye. Sorry, I can't really focus right now but, that pretty much sums it up.
  Btw my 30 day challenge is going to be about fashion because fashion has many different layers like hair, accessories, and so on. I will do a different one each day like one day will be hair and you get the idea. Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. sry mr.mein about the whatever post i could not type it and put it up i have to go now due to chores at home and such, you can find my whatever post in my journal though bye

    ReplyDelete