Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Traditions

 My family has many Thanksgiving traditions so, here we go I'm going to tell you about them:
  Every Thanksgiving my whole family gets together at one of my family members homes. I really enjoy seeing my whole family because I don't get to see my family that much due to school and living far away. But, my family can get annoying fast. My family can get really annoying fast because my grandparents and everyone is always bragging about each other or their kids. Its like a brag war or the adults and the rich kids of Dallas vs. the small town kids of Kerrville. ( I am so glad that my cousin don't read this! They would hate me for forever!) I mean I love them but for reals-ies chill the fudge out about you money! 
  Also,every Thanksgiving all the woman in my family take part in making the Thanksgiving meal but they never let me help ): I don't know why I make really good pie! I think they just don't want to be shown up. But, they will never admit it. But, whatever at least I can eat it. Because, all the women in my family are diabetics so, they don't eat barely eat anything on Thanksgiving but, I do so,yeah that  just happened
  I'm writing this on my cousins iPhone right now so if she reads this I'm so sorry. Okay so, back to Thanksgiving traditions. So, we eat all sorts of good food like all other families and then we sleep. Also, we would watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade and football. We all get together and chill out, and watch a movie or something.
  I don't really think there are any more Thanksgiving traditions that my family and I do so, that is what my family's Thanksgiving traditions. What is your family's Thanksgiving traditions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment