Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Challenge #11: Because of _______

  Because of Jessica, I have a best friend.
  Of course I have many best friends all who help make me myself and each one possesses attributes that are dear to me. But Jessica is the one I have chosen to talk about because she is one of them and an important one too. 
  Jessica has influenced my life to make me who I am today in a remarkable way. She has made me become less paranoid of what people will think of me and how I act. She has helped me express myself more to where I'm not scared to speak my mind anymore (although it does get me in trouble or embarrassed at times). She has helped me improve in my music and encourages me all the way, and makes me more sure of myself. She will always be there for me so I don't have to fear being alone anymore and I know I will always have someone there for me when I really need them. She has made it to where I have a plan for everything and I will never have to deal with not knowing what to do and when I don't know what to do she will help me figure it out.
  She has made it to where I can release all my worries, fears, secrets, and problems and she will lock it up in a vault and never say a peep about them unless we are alone and want to speak about it ( even if I am not the best at keeping secrets). She has made me improve in my classes which means a lot to me because she knows what my future plans are and she is helping me get to those dreams. Like she is boosting me over every obstacle that is in the way of my dreams and I am doing the same for her when I can.
  She provides me with everything I will need in a friend and more. She has made me become a better me in every way, but she doesn't force it on me so I can be a truly better me, by my own choice and she loves me even if I am not the better me and I'm average. She helps me accept my flaws and love them, so I have a better self image. She has given me new memories and traditions that I will never forget.
  Jessica, you have given my a best friend and I truly appreciate that because in most friendships they're never really the best, because if the're the best they would never break or drift apart, they would stick. I have a feeling ours will last and I hope it does. You have helped me embrace who I am and everything I am. By giving me a best friend I feel accepted and happier. So thank you, I know this got a bit emotional and I could keep going on and on but if I do this post would actually be a book. You mean so much to me and I want to say thank you.



My long lost sister and I.
A relationship that I will last forever or even longer.


Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment