Thursday, May 22, 2014

Challenge #13

  Well since Mr. Mein had to make it to where I couldn't do what I wanted to do (which was wish that that those rules didn't exist) I have to actually come up with something. So I'm going to give this a shot...hopefully I don't fail.
 
1. Wish numro uno would be to be able to have any book I could ever want at anytime, anywhere. I wish this because I absolutely adore books. They take me to a new places where I can be these amazing people who will never exist in real life. They expand my vocabulary and imagination which help me write in many different styles and use better words (I am not doing that now, but that is only because I'm writing in a different way on this blog).
2. I would wish to live in my imagination.
I mean who wouldn't want to live in their imagination, where anything can happen and you can do and be anything you want. I would personally love that.
3. My third wish is to make everyone happy. Even if I don't know them I want everyone to be happy because we live on a world where many people are unhappy and that makes me sad to know so many people are unhappy. I enjoy laughter and smiles so, many people will benefit from this and there will happiness everywhere ( I sound like a hippie)!
 
  If I had a genie I would wish for these things, since I can not wish for my original wish but I can't change it. Well, they aren't the most fabulous wishes but, I like them and want them so I going to flipping wish for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment