Thursday, May 22, 2014

Challenge #8

I wouldn't want to be under that when it came down.
Why do I always have to be a swan? Maybe I want to be a duck huh!
Omg! I need that outfit!
Goodbye! Don't end up like the Titanic!
Baby in the middle: Guys give me some room!
Okay let me just cut you open, that guy next to me is in case I mess up and you start to die . I'm new.
We're about to science.
Mommy I'm cold...
How are we to swim? There is no water! 
Daddy don't go! If you go, I go too!
Did I shrink or did they grow?
I ran away from home, now I'm running from the circus! 
What are you looking at? Just a man getting a Thanksgiving turkey!
Lady on far left: I hate all of you! I'm just here for the free food.
Ohhhh! What's this?
Laundry Day
Let's go catch some bacon boys!!!
YOU ATE MY COOKIE!!!
Treat yourself from time to time.





I smell pie! Where is it?





I have to look like I have important stuff to do, just keep walking.



Young girl: I have no idea what I'm doing.



Possessive much.



No comments:

Post a Comment