Thursday, May 22, 2014

Challenge #3

  You want a funny story with no injuries? Okay I'll do my best. Let us get started?

  Recently I went to one of my best friend's birthday parties and it was a sleepover. We went to a movie and the movie screening room  was completely empty and we thought it was like reserved for the birthday girl...Well apparently not. We were running around the whole theater barefoot (well at least they were) and yelling, ect. Well, a couple walked in and saw us and we all froze where we were. Two of us were doing the Titanic thing on those rails in front of the front seats, another one of us was hopping down the stairs, and the others were running around the theater barefoot. We all looked at each other and were like Aw crap. Then we all rushed to our chairs. Guess where they sit out of the entire empty theater? RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CHAIR AND MY FRIEND'S! I was like Seriously, out off all the seats in the entire empty theater you had to sit there! The movie was good though.
  Once we got back to my friend's house we watched The Starving Games which is a parody movie of The Hunger Games. It was absolutely hilarious it had lots of unpredictable things happen, *cough, cough* like instead of the three finger send off, they do the middle finger send off (not meant to be inappropriate, we just thought it was hilarious).
  After that, we played truth or dare. It resulted in someone eating mayo and relish, someone eating a dog treat and salt, and me having an ice cube melt inside my shirt and I couldn't take it out(thanks for the frost burn) and me eating a handful of pepper. So that was fun and then we did a few more truth or dares I didn't take part in because I didn't want to choke on any more pepper or get more frost burn. We went outside for a while and jumped on her trampoline and I watched the stars while we talked (I howled at the moon, don't judge me, all the dogs joined in).
  While we ate cake I found some funny pictures online. They were simple but funny, one was just a plain black background and in text it just said nice butt and we were dying! We're so mature right!
  That night was super fun and hilarious for me, and no was injured really so I guess this counts. Hope you laughed at how stupid we are and enjoyed thinking about us doing these things.





No comments:

Post a Comment